I could swear I was just mad dogging my positive pregnancy test thinking how the f am I going to do this? Then…. BAM! My kid is almost 4!
I’m a total frugal mom so, I was thinking what free things we can do for her birthday. Several places offer freebies for birthdays and I thought I’d share those with you!
Barnes and Noble has a kids club! The kiddos get a free cupcake from the café for their birthday. Sign your kids up here!! Kids Club Link
- Birthday Card & Gift from Geoffrey
- Check the mail! Your child will get a special birthday card and a gift from Geoffrey every year, until he or she turns 10!
- Birthday Phone Call from Geoffrey
- Extra-Special In-Store Recognition
- Bring your birthday child into the store to receive a birthday crown, Geoffrey balloon and a personalized announcement broadcast to the entire store!
Sign up for birthday club here
Chuck E Cheese I believe offers free tokens, but always check with your location first as they seem to vary.
California Pizza Kitchen offers a free kid’s meal for kids 12 and under. Sign up for CPK kids club here
As I find more places I will update the list!
Here are some pictures from my daughter’s past birthdays! They grow so quick!